Pages

Old and new

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Parka, Old Navy. Legggings, American Apparel. T, Erin Wasson x RVCA. Heels, Aldo. Bag, vintage Bally.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Top, Gap. Bandeau, American Apparel. Shorts, vintage Levi's. Jacket, vintage. Boots, Jessica Simpson.

I decided that I missed some of my classics, my lamé leggings, Old Navy parka, and good ol' Jessica Simpson ankle boots. These boots should actually be added to my list of comfortable heels. Some of you asked about the Colin Stuart studded boots, and I will say after a night out this week wearing them roaming around downtown that also included poorly planned parking resulting in being required to walk about a thousand blocks, my feet were in pretty bad shape. But I mean, that was a lot of walking. It is mildly possible that this would have been the case with any shoes.

Also stoked to get out another perfectly cut Erin Wasson for RVCA item...this longish white tee is going to be pretty ideal for layering, and I love the notched deep V. Though I just realized you can't really make that out here. I promise to get a better shot of it next time.

Good night!

Followers