Pages

butterfly effect

I found this completely awful 90s clubbing/possible strip club survivor secondhand, and something triggered. I wanted it. I wanted to at least attempt to master it. It is a sick thing to want a butterfly-shaped backless crop top, but hey, can't fight the instinct. I will also note here that I had to take scissors to the lining to remove some substantial bust-enhancing cups. But not before trying it on with them still in and giggling at the sight of me with boobs. Looked weird.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I suspect that I might be the only one to kind of like the thing, but it was definitely fun to wear. I always like the shiny shinies.

Sweatshirt, American Apparel. Top, Kain. Shorts, vintage Levi's. Boots and cuffs, vintage. Necklace, Forever 21. Bag, Givenchy.

Followers