Pages

Erin Wasson x RVCA

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am the luckiest girl in the world - my friends over at RVCA sent me over a bunch of pieces from Erin Wasson's line. Nothing has ever felt more like Christmas, including Christmas. My kittens observed blandly as I gleefully removed items from the box. Each piece has the details and cuts that distinguish a basic from something special - a blazer with a lightning bolt printed back and exposed zipper, a long loose tank with a barely there back, a tuxedo jacket that looks cropped in the front but with dramatically extended tails, a jeweled jersey bustier, white leather motorcycle vest, the perfect knit high waisted skirt with gold studs down the front..ahh too many amazing pieces to describe accurately. Her inspiration from the beaches of California to New York City's street style shines through, and all I can say is that I'm going to be living in this stuff. A huge thank you to Erin, Josh, and Kristen, and another thank you to my friend Akshay who filled in as photographer today for my jetsetting boyfriend.

The line drops Spring 2009 so get ready. You're going to be seeing all of the other pieces here in the near future.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All clothing except shorts and leopard bandeau, Erin Wasson for RVCA. Boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Heels by Report, courtesy of Danielle at solestruck.com.

Followers