Pages

What's new

Playing around with a few new things.

1. Erin Wasson/RVCA bandage skirt with gold studs. I've already worn this a ton, I love that it's a really thick knit instead of your standard jersey. Plus, studs.

2. Spiderweb lace lingerie top. So trashy, so in love. I imagine it's probably supposed to be part of some Morticia Addams costume. Man, what am I going to be for Halloween if I'm using up all these ideas now?

3. Studded ankle boots that I fell for when Karla posted them a few days ago. I haven't ordered anything from Victoria's Secret since..I'm approximating..my sorority days. Wow. Any DGs out there? Anyway, the boots are the sickness. I'm guessing they will be the new requisite blogger footwear. I remember fainting slightly when I saw (fondled) the Louboutins they're a knockoff of at Neiman Marcus on clearance for $400 or so. Prooobably should have just taken the plunge, however that was back in January and I was less insane then. I'm giving these an A+ too though, good platform/heel ratio going on. I love how low-cut they are too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tank and skirt, Erin Wasson x RVCA. Heels, Colin Stuart at Victoria's Secret.

My swayback isn't really that bad. But it's still pretty bad. I wore this out last night to hang out with some law school students at some random bar. God knows what they thought of me. I told one of them that I work in fashion just to be succinct and he responded, "Figures". I look like I'm going to sneeze in that first picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Black lace top, random lingerie store. Boots, secondhand.

Ok and lastly, this is random, but for some reason I get a lot of questions about my hair, which I've always just found uselessly neither wavy nor straight. I was going to make a separate post about this but then realized I didn't really have that much to say. I get it highlighted obviously, use random drugstore shampoo/conditioner (currently Garnier), let it air-dry until I can't stand it being damp anymore, then spray it with Sunsilk Waves of Envy. Which costs about a cent, and smells kinda nice and oceanic. Sometimes it dries wavier, sometimes not, but that seems to be random more than anything else. I haven't touched a straightening iron in years now, mostly cause I don't care enough to and it's kinda scary to see steam coming off your strands. I hope that answers your questions and sorry it's not more interesting!

Followers