Pages

Back in black

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today was..depressing. Watching 3 straight hours of The Tudors, nachos, snuggling with the kittens (oh Kumo isn't possessed..he's just Persian), and listening to complaint rock somehow only made me feel 1% better. Ugh.

So it's as good a time as any to post these trashy-in-black wasteland photos my boyfriend took earlier this week. The American Apparel lamé dress is everything I wanted it to be, I'm going to try it belted and it looks ferosh as a skirt too. Actually worn like that it looks just like that Topshop faux-leather flare skirt that was such a big fuss a few months ago. I'm too lazy to write the items directly on the photos, but most everything is vintage except the American Apparel dress and bodysuit. Well and Chloe shoes. And Forever 21 headband. K. Pizza box. Delirious.

Followers