Pages

Early inspiration

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been vaguely pondering what I want to purchase for fall. So far I've only gotten as far as black lace, leather, chartreuse, and those Emma Cook/Topshop ankle boots that I probably won't be able to get my hands on. I never really buy with an overall plan in mind anyway, it seems I just end up acquiring randomly when something strikes my fancy and hoping it all comes together. But I remembered a photo Scott Schuman took of some semi-scraggly NYU students and did a quick search on it - the girl on the left steals the show and was the one whose image was seared into my mind. I love the gold chain bracelet and it's my new goal to find a vintage coat that sweet. An image to keep in mind when I'm tempted to purchase everything in black as it gets colder.

Followers