Pages

Sheered

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm pretty into this unapologetically sheer bodysuit, it's surprisingly comfortable and provides that perfect first layer under most anything. I got some exercise yesterday climbing to the top of this inexplicably huge mound of dirt and giving my MJs their first real taste of rugged terrain. After my boyfriend pulled us up in his truck and did a donut that sent dust and dirt flying everywhere, of course. GREAT.

We also did some shopping in the men's section and picked up some new things for him that look really, really good. Who knew it was so fun to dress boys? Well maybe everyone except for me.

Tank, Erin Wasson x RVCA. Sheer bodysuit, American Apparel. Shorts, Forever 21. Boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Followers