Pages

Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

Thursday night was Teen Vogue's annual fete at the LA County Museum of Art - let's just say I've never seen so many immaculately dressed teenagers and actually non-teenagers too in my life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Playing on the red carpet, Colin lent me to Andrew for a bit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Luella Bartley's fashion show was heavy on tweeds and quirky hats, very "teenagers who lunch".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MGMT on stage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It somehow took us like an hour to find Kristin but she surfaced after MGMT was done playing. Seconds later we scarfed down tiny bags of fries and sliders.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kristin and I decided to make some kids pose with us. They seemed confused, but were very sweet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After Luella's show, I was kind of really surprised when Scout and Tallulah Willis came up to me and told me they loved my blog. They were so prettily adorable that I almost died.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With Scout...I want to know what lip color they were wearing too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Really long sleeves.

Thanks TV ;)

Followers