Pages

Chelsea

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What I clomped around the city in for Colin's Trek that took us from Brooklyn to Battery Park to Soho to Chelsea to East Harlem and back again. It finally became chilly enough in the city for tights, and I grabbed this weird wrap thing instead of my leather jacket before we left the hotel (ooh and we were able to make reservations for the last few days at Nu Hotel in Brooklyn, which I highly highly recommend, I mean come on some of the rooms have hammocks in them). I bought it in the old woman section of Marshalls right before we left as a kind of pseudo-blanket for the plane but I've found it to be addictively cozy. Definitely the closest thing to a poncho I've ever owned. I'm pretty sure I'm not wearing it right in that last photo...the long ends become hard to manage after a few drinks.

Dress, American Apparel. Tights, Forever 21 from last winter. Wedges, Chloe. Backpack, vintage Chanel.

Followers