Pages

The last of New York

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Damn! Guess I'll have to return when it opens.

Headband, Urban Outfitters. Shirt, Kain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Walking around Soho, petting enormous dogs.

Vest and shorts, vintage. Boots, Zara and vintage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Perching on the windowsill of our hotel in Brooklyn, watching the rain come down.

Shirt, vintage. Skirt and tights, Forever 21.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Walking around by the water in Williamsburg, beautiful sky...

Blazer, H&M. Shorts, vintage. Shirt, Leg Avenue.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My new favorite vintage shirt, with my totally overworn shorts and studded Colin Stuart boots.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Colin wanted to make sure to see the Statue of Liberty while we were there..after all the stores and fashion stuff I dragged him around to, saying I owed it to him is an understatement.

Miss you already New York!

Followers