Pages

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of the best surprises I could possibly imagine, my boyfriend and I were invited over to Erin Wasson's apartment before heading over to the presentation of her line for RVCA (which was pretty much the entire reason we flew out here), in a cab with none other than Erin's mom. Above all I just have to say how chill everyone was - such nice people, and Erin of course is just as down to earth and fun as she always seems in photos. The entire line looked rad, and the silver metallic shorts and denim vest are even better in real life.

My boyfriend snapped some amazing pictures the entire night, before all of a sudden getting hit by, in his words, by the "surprisingly strong" girly drinks he was enjoying so much. It was an unbelievable time, and we definitely have more photos to post, but honestly we're so tired it's hard to even look at the monitor without our eyes glazing over. New York = a lot of walking. I want to move here bad.

Followers