Pages

Not my experiment

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Thrifted tank thing, Erin Wasson x RVCA shirt, Forever 21 necklace, Aldo peep toe boots.

I was in a uhh weird mood today..I cooped myself up in the house to get a bunch of work done, aside from a trip to Target where I accidentally spent $100..DAMNIT. I mean I needed the Sex and the City the Movie DVD but I'm thinking the Jemma Kidd makeup was a little extraneous.

This tank dress is probably the most horrible thing I've ever seen. I am therefore in love with it. It actually isn't even a dress, it's a men's wifebeater for god's sakes. Hanes. I found it at a Salvation Army in LA and since I'm too lazy to DIY 99% of the time I figured I would just reap the rewards of someone else's little tie dye experiment.

Followers