Pages

Alexander Wang show

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry I'm behind, the last few days have been crazier than I could have imagined. Saturday brought with it rain that was pretty much torrential, but who really cares, it was the day of the Alexander Wang show that, thanks to Erin, my boyfriend and I were able to attend. Right when we arrived, I was snapped by Scott Schuman, whose work was miraculously unaffected by the weather conditions. It felt pretty surreal walking in and seeing all the beautiful people in action.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Obviously, Alex's shows are always jaw-droppingly fresh, but this was taken to a whole new level. I would die for every last piece, and the shoes that we were all so excited to see previews of looked ridiculously good stomping down the runway. Suddenly needing: oversized sleeveless hoodie, sleekly slouchy sweatpants, mesh everything, muted pastels, demolished sweaters, and..more crop tops.

I promise to post more of Erin's preview soon, there are so many amazing shots from that night that it's hard to narrow them down, I just wanted to attempt to be at least sort of up to date.

Mark Hunter's snap of me -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh and my clothes - vintage jacket and dress, Chloe shoes, and a friggin vintage Chanel backpack that my boyfriend got for me as an uhhh early birthday present at Resurrection. I fully blame this on Tucson John (the lovely posing with me, Erin, and Noot in my previous post), who we ran into on Friday in Soho after he had just come from there and pointed us in the right direction. THANK YOU TUCSON.

All photographs were taken by my boyfriend Colin, who apologizes for the first couple of blurry photos but man the rain complicates things.

Followers