Pages

Cold waters

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

American Apparel mesh bodysuit, Erin Wasson x RVCA tank, vintage skirt, secondhand shirt.

My interpretation of one of Alexander Wang's runway looks, which inspired me to unsurface my favorite geeky dad/science teacher shirt and pair it with one of my latest vintage acquisitions. My favorite thing about the skirt is that I could totally put cash in the pockets and not lose it, how novel! It was about as cold as it appears to be in the photos, but that didn't stop me from splashing around like an idiot and tracking sand all over my car...again. This is hardly impressive considering I swam these waters at night on the way home from a bar one crazy college night. I'm pretty sure I was cooler back then.

Caroline of Pensare Ancora sent me this dripping-in-chains necklace that I've been meaning to wear for a while now - it's raw, almost industrial aesthetic is quite pleasing to me. Thanks Caroline ;)

Followers