Pages

Halloween

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Spent the night with my two favorite boys jumping around between random houses and bars with the obligatory pit stop to pick up beer and M&Ms. I think my makeup turned out to be more just really shimmery than sickly like I wanted it to look but I've never really been too handy with makeup. Colin was a Roman warrior that I tried to pass off as Atreyu and Chris a pretty convincing motorcycle accident victim that ended up getting fake blood all over me. Most random costume I saw: girl dressed as Salad Fingers. Props for specificity.

I have to say a huge thank you to Nature Graffiti for the suggestion on using Forever 21 accessories to make the headpiece - I found a double strand necklace that I separated and re-tied along with the big pin..sadly they didn't have anything teardrop-shaped like the original one but I think I got lucky enough that the strands were the right length for my dome. Someone also commented when I posted my plan that the Neverending Story wasn't too big in the US, which makes sense since I had to really explain my costume to pretty much everyone. Makes sense, I think I was living in Tokyo or Hong Kong during the peak of my obsession as a child. The fact I randomly threw on a vintage faux fur for warmth probably only confused the matter more.

Followers