Pages

metalhead

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(secondhand netted top over Kain tank, Forever 21 skirt, Chloe boots, Topshop jacket)

Colin and I have been having trouble shooting outside cause we end up screwing around all day and forgetting that the light starts to suck so early these days. So we took the party indoors and onto the ancient leather couch my parents kindly handed down to me. This thing made it all the way to California from Hong Kong in the '80s. I've always felt it belonged in a velvet draped library with an elderly man in an elbow patch blazer nonchalantly smoking a pipe and peering out through a monocle, but today it'll have to make do with my new favorite object, this metal netted crop top. Part mithril vest and part fisherman's net, it makes me inexplicably happy, especially with my crazy old lady leopard print jacket.

Followers