Pages

400 sunday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







Kristin and I headed to yet another sleepy coastal town together to run around in clothes the likes of which had apparently had never been seen there before, from all the looks and questions we fielded. Though it could have been the lying around all over the place that did it. We videotaped bits and pieces but being the video under-estimator that I am, didn't really put much effort into it. Let us know what you guys think and we'll put Kristin's video editing skills to better use next time. Perhaps with some shots of the ridiculous pile of clothing that is created when our closets mate.



I don't even know where to start with citing where everything's from...but of note or unseen before:

  • Kristin's long john drop crotch cutoffs (something I never thought I would type)
  • RVCA beanie that she diligently studded herself
  • DIP black cutout dress
  • plaid skinnies from uhm Hot Topic
  • Norwegian wood lace leggings that Angie gave me
  • a soft-as-vintage hoodie that Monrow sent me among some other designs I can't wait to show you guys
  • my disgusting acid wash lattice cutout vintage jeans that I haven't worn for a while







Followers