Pages

fauxall

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(vintage jacket, Erin x RVCA tank, Topshop leopard print shorts, Target tights, Jessica Simpson boots)

There's something to be said about the military blazer - the things never really go out of style. If you look closely in the first shot you can see my behind the ear drapey gold earring, potentially one of the coolest things I own but really annoying to try to take a picture of. We finally found a spot without the omnipresent looming palm trees..while it's hardly cold here yet, it was rather novel to crunch around on red leaves while plaintively asking Colin if I was stepping in poison oak. And hey since he does way more for me than just stave off nature-inflicted rashes and this blog would be utter crap without him, here's a huge thank you to my love and a pretty sweet photo I took of him in his RVCA jacket while we were waiting to be seated for sushi. I feel like whenever I mention food it's sushi, but we really do eat it that much. I only worry about mercury poisoning sporadically.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Followers