Pages

Zipped in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zipper harness, designed by Michelle Yue and made by Norwegian Woods' Angie Johnson, Kain tank, vintage Levi's jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs boots, vintage blazer.

The second I laid eyes on this zipper harness ingeniously designed by Michelle Yue, I fell in love. Hard. I love that Michelle hatched the idea and enlisted the help of Norwegian Wood designer Angie Johnson to create it - her expertise with zippers seems pretty much unrivaled. I even went so far as to create an account and make my first purchase ever on the fabled Etsy. After a bunch of emailing and anxious waiting, I received a package from her containing the beloved piece, as well as a few other things designed by her and her friends that elicited way too many delighted squeals as I tore back the tissue paper. Thank you to both Michelle and Angie for working together to make this, I couldn't possibly love it more. Though I did the first run here in a plain white tank, it weirdly looks good with most everything. I'm going to stop raving now before it gets out of control.

Oh and my year-long search for the perfect boyfriend jeans has come to an end. Good thing, it was getting pretty hopeless there for a while.

Followers