Pages

Over it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Secondhand sweater, vintage boots, Korcula necklace, Elizabeth & James ring, vintage Chanel backpack.

I requested for Colin to get a close-up of the necklace. I'm wearing my only over the knee boots that I haven't touched since this past spring, but I think the rounder toed Colin Stuart ones I mentioned earlier will be a nice, higher heeled alternative when they arrive. Almost 5 inches or bust. But in the meantime, I'm going to keep toying with these..they're telling me they need a boyfriend blazer or skintight jeans to keep them company. Though somehow Emmanuelle Alt makes them look ridiculously good with a destroyed denim mini..three words that I haven't uttered in conjunction since 2004. With all this obsessing over ankle boots and thigh highs, I'm wondering if knee high boots are going to start feeling fresh again soon. Isabel Marant's show certainly did the midcalf justice. Perhaps time to dig in the shoe trunk.

Happy 10/10.

Followers