Pages

Light amplification



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Topshop laser cut tank, American Apparel mesh bodysuit, Forever 21 skirt, H&M tights, Aldo heels, Korcula necklace, Elizabeth & James ring, vintage fur.

Topshop is one of the few places I can order from and securely feel that the pieces are going to look better in real life. Forever 21, though I suppose not really the equivalent price-wise, is such a headache to shop in real life that I just order a bunch of crap and end up sending half of it back. I was indeed immediately smitten with this longish tank with all of it's lovely even holes that I could never cut so uniformly. I'm really into this hole thing, along with finding the perfect pair of leather leggings and over the knee boots. Horrifically, the most perfectly narrow legged pair I found is backordered until December so my vintage ones will have to do in the meantime.

My jewelry collection is growing again, with the purchase of the awesomely creepy E&J knuckle ring and a gorgeous necklace that Lindley from Korcula sent over to me. Her collection is one of those that strike the balance between vintage and modern aesthetics, and I'm obviously into the oceanic feel to the pieces. I can already tell I'm going to be wearing both of these daily. YES new jewelry.

So glad you liked the vlog ;)

Followers