Pages

Balmain be mine


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Forever 21 dress, vintage slip, customized Zara boots.

It's safe to say that only when it comes to attaining the Balmain look am I compelled to maniacally DIY. I guess I'm pretty lazy, but I mostly just really hate that craft store potpourri smell. I realized somewhere along the way I didn't have the $16,000 it would take to create the designer look (I'm roughly estimating $15,000 for the dress and a grand for the boots), so I ordered this surprisingly well made dress from Forever 21 and made up for the fringelessness of my Zara boots by devoting an evening to studding them with my boyfriend/watching Gossip Girl and Heroes. They are now some kind of cheap mutant hybrid of FW08 and FW07. And, obviously, my new favorite shoes in the world.

Followers