Pages

zip it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dress, Topshop. Bag, Anna Corinna. Boots, Jessica Simpson. Sunglasses, Forever 21. Jewelry, vintage, Target, and Forever 21.

This dress was immediate love when I opened the Topshop package last week - the triangular cutouts at the straps were what convinced me I needed it, but the detailing and cut are also just done really well. I showed it to my mom and she just seemed really confused by it, calling it contradiction in dress format. Which makes total sense, and probably explains why I'm so infuatuated.

We ended up doing more ambling about and eating than real shopping, but I did pick up a couple things at H&M - one of them being the white blazer in the post below that a few of you asked about. So yes, it is definitely still available!

Followers