Pages

over the tutu

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Something about the short poufy skirt is very functional in my wardrobe - I think it's safe to say I prefer layering on top to balance out all that girliness. Here I experimented with a trusty navy blazer and another men's Forever 21 purchase, this oversized striped cardigan that has proven quite handy on freezing Southwest flights.

If you are wondering why my store is currently empty, big changes are on the way and I've been gathering crazy good stuff over the past few weeks in preparation. I'm forecasting a reopening late next week so stay tuned.

Skirt and cardigan, Forever 21. Shirt, Lux. Blazer, secondhand. Boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Followers