Pages

catching up

I'm not sure how it happened that I'm so behind on outfit posts, but I pretty much am. I'll just post them all together and try to be more on top of it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tank, Forever 21. Shorts, Levi's. Heels, Jeffrey Campbell. Bag, vintage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dress, Forever 21. Vest and bag, vintage. Boots, secondhand.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For all the people who complain that I never smile. I wore this to my boyfriend's grandmother's place, which is kind of hilarious. It's okay, they love me and my crazy shoes. And I love them and their beautifully wolf-like dog. Photos courtesy of my boyfriend and his dad.

Top, Kain. Skirt and sunglasses, Forever 21. Belt, Zara. Heels, Bebe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This photo was overexposed so I tried to save it by making it black and white. Same outfit, different shoes. I change a lot, you see.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What I wore today out shopping/lunching in the city.

Dress and top, Forever 21. Heels, Chloe. Bag, vintage.

Followers