Pages

deranged denim

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tee, cutoff Fruit of the Loom. Jeans, vintage. Sunglasses, Forever 21. Bag, Anna Corinna. Boots, Jessica Simpson.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blazer, H&M. Jeans, vintage. Heels, Nine West.


These are likely the craziest jeans I have ever seen, let alone actually worn. There's so much going on with them - the skinniest cropped leg, ridiculously high waist, and lattice cutouts at the sides, all executed in a delicously ugly/awesome acid wash. All they're missing is...nothing. I was doubtful as to whether I could integrate them into my style, but I tried and I think I am in love. Anyway, what is fashion without wanton experimentation? I've been trying to wear my older shoes and bags lately to, you know, spread the love - I forgot how ideal these Jessica Simpson ankle boots are. I couldn't care less about her recent delving into country music, but I must say I'm grateful for the production of these shoes.

Sorry it's been quiet here the past couple of days, my boyfriend and I have been busy having one of the best weekends of recent history - don't worry, we went a little photo crazy and I have a little over a zillion photos to sift through, resize, and post. The last two here are a preview from today's session, can't wait to put up the rest.

Followers