Pages

net worth

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Alexander Wang sweater, Sam Edelman boots)

I know I'm not the only one to have fallen madly in love with this sweater, images of it have raided more blogs than can be counted. Something about it's messy slouchy silhouette and strategically placed cutouts just feels kind of..perfect. When I received it last week I was surprised that the sheer pieces aren't mesh but in fact a kind of industrial, plasticky nylon material that's woven throughout the entire sweater. Which is obviously so much better. Love it. And the 80 degree weather that let me wear it bare legged.

But something I'm even more excited about - Colin and I are going to Paris in March for some fashion week fun. I haven't been to France since I was in high school so I can't even begin to imagine all the shopping temptation I'm going to be exposed to. Aaaand all the layering I'm going to have to do..though Garance has reassured me that it shouldn't be too too cold. We secured our apartment rental this morning so it actually feels real now. Time to brush up on that college French.

Followers