Pages

stud gun

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Playing around with Poladroid.

Sunday was an inexplicable 85 degrees so we took full advantage by riding bikes on the boardwalk before consuming the bounty of a trip to 7-Eleven on the sand. It was the first run on the beach cruiser that Colin got for me for Christmas, as well as a chance to revive this cheesy backless crochet top that I had in high school. One of the odd pieces I scrounged up at my parent's house along with the white cutoffs.

I started this Converse studding project back in October but then got annoyed by my inability to line the studs up and shoved the whole thing into a closet..until last week when I forced myself to finish the damn things during a Man VS Wild marathon so they wouldn't go to waste. Now to scuff them up with a few more splashes of rank water in the streets tossed up through the spokes and I should be good..

Followers