Pages

nye

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(random horns left over from a friend's Halloween costume years ago that I found in my old room, American Apparel dress and Chloe boots, later added Target sheer tights and leather gloves, vintage coat, Blue Notch scarf, Alexander Wang backpack)

God I've been such horrible blogger lately..blame it on traveling and Colin's laptop suddenly getting a virus that has rendered it useless. Probably a sign that it's time to invest in that Macbook. Now that I have a few fleeting seconds on my mom's desktop I can finally catch up a bit. Thank you so much for all the sweet New Year's wishes and I hope you all had a great one. Mine involved a lot of drinking in our hotel room (Ketel Mango Calpico anyone?), a rooftop party, and a TWO MILE WALK BACK in the crazy San Francisco cold. Damn the no cabs at 2am problem rearing its ugly head. Good thing Chloe makes comfortable boots.

Followers