Pages

...and you felt like you were disappearing every time you crossed a road

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(vintage Escada sweater, secondhand thermal shirt, Forever 21 faux leather shorts and necklace, H&M 100 den tights, Chloe wedges)

Well that was a lot of commotion for one sweater. Let me just reiterate that this is my blog, and I will post and wear anything that I want to, lest it lose its entire purpose. I'm glad to be of interest and am in a state of perpetual amazement at how many sweet and insightful readers I have, but at the same time it is not my responsibility to inspire anyone. If my blog makes you twitch uncontrollably, I hereby liberate you to not read it. And to one of my most loyal fans, that special someone who is so moved as to post over and over again under different identities, anonymous or not...I patiently await the day you find a new hobby but find it hilarious that you think I'm worth so much of your time.

This morning I saw a girl sitting on the concrete in the alley behind my house in her underwear taking a picture of some dude in his garage. It was kind of awesome. Maybe I really do live in a different world.

And I will be the first to say that Colin's photography is far more admirable than anything that I do. We have fun together, man. Always have.

Much love.

Followers