Pages

mixed up

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just bought this bracelet on eBay in gunmetal and silver..can't wait to get it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Topshop, Alexander Wang)

What I'd love to wear under everything this spring..both sold out of course.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(tfs)

Super old Vogue Paris shots of the gorgeous Laetitia Casta..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Loving the jewelry at madeherthink...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and these on crack ankle boots from Japanese brand Tsuru that I discovered via The Coveted as well as these Tristan Blair wedges...so damn hot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unspeakably beautiful Givenchy vest via Luisaviaroma.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rad..longtime readers might remember me buying a pair of white Docs last year that I never bothered to return..might have to dig them up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Natasha in neon at Narciso.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Someone please remind me who this knit is by so I can drool all over it more specifically.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wow to this dress I missed on eBay..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And finally the AMAZING LANVIN platform sandals that Lucrecia from fashionispoison sent me..I'm still in shock that I can wear them..so much so that I'm kind of scared of them. Worn here with the American Apparel mesh dress, one of my latest AA acquisitions along with the oversized sheer T. Thank you Lucrecia and have fun in NYC!

Followers