Pages

wolves outside

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Deep in Vogue jacket, vintage shirt, necklace from Rome, Korcula gold lattice ring, Topshop patent leather skinnies, Sam Edelman boots)

Well whaddayaknow as soon as I complain about it not being cold enough for this jacket it dips down to freezing-for-California temps...NICE. I..love..this...jacket..it seems that Vera is busy traveling right now but I can't wait to see what she creates next.

I've been hunting for the perfect tacky wolf tshirt for like a year now but the search is over..and a thank you to Lindley from Korcula who sent me this rad gold lattice ring, it was immediately accumulated into the daily shinification.

I was lucky enough to catch most of Lagerfeld Confidential on Sundance a couple days ago, how had I not seen it before? There's nothing I savor more in life than a broad, sweeping Karl quote. Between his wearing so many rings to render his fingers themselves invisible, blandly opining that prostitution saves us from murderers, confiding that he can't travel without a pillow saved from his childhood, and bluntly addressing the highly awkward nature of interviewer Rodolphe Marconi, it's kind of a must see. Errr especially if you're a Brad Kroenig fan. Though I will say that for a director being able to spend so much time with the icon he could have produced a much meatier film..but whatever.

My favorite pearl:

"The worst thing is when friends say, ‘Remember the good old days?’ Forget about the good old days! That just makes your present secondhand. What is interesting is now. If you think it was better before, then you might as well commit suicide immediately."

I love him.

Followers