Pages

the real wet look

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(vintage shirt and Chanel backpack, Korcula necklace, Topshop patent leather skinnies, Monrow hoodie, Marc by Marc Jacobs boots)

Death stare II. I could not possibly be more excited about these Topshop pants..but after buying American Apparel's lame leggings, Kate Moss' wet look skinnies, and now these suckers, I think I'm going to cut myself off from the shiny stuff. I'm also going to start repenting for long neglecting these boots, which were one of the first pairs of expensive-ish boots that I bought as a blogger..previously I had pretty much kept to MJ too actually. I've only been turned astray due to a depressing lack of soaring heights and platforms in his recent collections. I promise I still love you Marc! Just give us the good stuff. I'll have to see if the cross-strap wedges I used to be so obsessed with are at my parent's house when Colin and I are in San Francisco in a few weeks. And I'm totally out of touch with everything Bay Area so if you have any New Year's Eve suggestions in the city, let me know!

Followers