Pages

beater

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




(RVCA tank dress, Urbn cardigan and back seam tights, DIY studded Zara boots, Givenchy bag)

  • beach pigeons are seasoned warriors so brave they didn't even attempt to scatter when I stomped over - luckily I'm only a little terrified of birds
  • I've been living in this tank dress this weekend..the fact that it's pretty much just a slinkier version of a wife beater is very ideal for me (the top version)
  • the cardigan I ordered last week that's just the cozy piece I was looking for
  • if anyone wants to make me a rad new header I will love you forever
  • yesterday it was a magnificent 80 degrees so the look was a little more..bare


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(RVCA dress, Chloe boots)

Followers