Pages

christmas wishes

Well honestly my family and friends hate buying me stuff (me? picky??) so I mostly end up getting cash from the family, which suits me just fine. Here's my really delusional wishlist.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eres by Repossi jewelry - God I love these pieces..I have an earring similar in concept but this one looks more secure and is so so good on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Frye Motorcycle Boot - I've been idiotically putting off buying these for years now and really need to just get it over with. My collection of flat anything is pitifully small. The fact that Colin has these and I see them lying around our place all the time just reminds me of this constantly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bebe cage heel - Yet another pair of skanky heels. Honestly I was out this week and saw this extremely tanned cornrowed lady wearing these and fell in love. I asked her where she got them and...BEBE. Of course. Apparently I need to schedule routine stops there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Topshop leather shorts - I've posted these before but I love them that much. I tried a leather shorts search on eBay and the results scared me more than anything else so I'm going to be patient for this one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alexander Wang SS09 - The perfect dress, the perfect sweater.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alexander Wang backpack - Because backpacks are the bluetooth of the bag world..my Chanel version has actually kind of changed my life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Past season Emma Cook - I don't really know what I would do with these but I kind of love them. Waterworld done right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Urban Outfitters Corset Bra - Actually I already have this but had to post it because I love it so much.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

American Apparel long sleeve u-neck - GENIUS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Silver chair - Because Colin and I are one random chair and some obnoxious lighting away from our dream living room.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capri Blue Volcano candle - Best overpriced candle ever.

(sources: elle, style, frenchieinteriors, zappos, shopbop)

Followers