Pages

gray haze

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Forever 21 military jacket, Blue Notch scarf and jeans, Colin's Hanes wife beater, Elizabeth and James ring, Sam Edelman boots, Alexander Wang backpack)

Random conversational snippet..after Colin faux-threatened to desert me:

"I'm not wearing the best shoes to be dropped off on the side of the freeway."

Spent a gloriously gloomy day in Sonoma screwing around at a few wineries and finding Colin what is apparently the best beef jerky ever at Angelo's. Norcal = so pretty.

I get a lot of questions about the Elizabeth and James ring I wear all the time..I got it from Intermix's website back in October-ish. I don't see it on the site now, but it might still be available elsewhere.

Followers