Pages

wrapped in chains

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Emanuel Ungaro hoodie and studded clutch, Forever 21 tshirt and shorts, Aldo t-strap heels)

Some of you may remember a most fairy tale-like experience I had in Paris back in March thanks to designer of Ungaro Esteban Cortazar. He was as charming and fun as he was generous with his time for me and Colin - from getting to see his show at the Louvre (if you must know, the invitations are propped up on my dresser next to all my jewelry) to having dinner at George's complete with a Kanye sighting, he made our time unforgettable. He was sweet enough to send me some of my favorite pieces from his fall collection to play around with...this dripping-in-chains angora hoodie was one of the most gasp inducing looks for me. I honestly removed it from the package as if it was an ancient fossil of sorts and Colin agreed upon trying it on that it was just ridiculously good. Complete with a two-way zipper, fierce little shoulder pads, and an extra slouchy hood, there's pretty much nothing I can think of that wouldn't look amazing with it, or the strawberry red clutch for that matter. Thank you Esteban, much love from California to Paris!

Followers