Pages

silk road

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(vintage silk shirt, leather fringe vest, and Levi's shorts, Aldo heels, Balenciaga bag, Noir studded ring)


The weather here has been so off and on that depending on what direction you drive in for 20 minutes, your attire can go from brilliantly planned (inside the confines of my bedroom) to burning hot (inland) to damn cold (back by the water again at sunset). Keeps things fun.

I choose white over cream whenever give a choice but I've been wearing this shirt semi-exclusively for the past week. After I got over the fact that it's missing the bottom two buttons, it quickly proved itself perfect for balancing out denim.

I got a lot of questions about my cats over the past couple days! Kumo (the gray one) is Persian and Bijou (the black one) is half Persian and half Himalayan. They quickly decided after they came home with us which human they wanted to claim to themselves..Bijou follows Colin's every last move and Kumo has attached himself pretty ferociously to me, going so far as to sleep with his head on my pillow every night. I really never thought it was possible to love an animal so much. I'm totally one of those people now.

Followers