Pages

blacktop

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Erin x RVCA dress, vintage Escada sweater, Noir jewelry, Doc Marten 14 eye boots)

Well a minor trim turned into waving goodbye to a couple inches...this is why I hate having anyone touch my hair. Whatever..it grows faster in the warmer months anyway.

Springtime is essentially when I, along with the the bulk of femalekind, indulge myself in my favorite florals. I have a small collection of pieces that I'm satisfied enough with not to feel the pressure to expand - mainly a Forever21 cotton bustier, an unevenly hemmed floaty vintage number, the infamous Kate Moss pansy print, and now this perfect little tribute to the '90s. Speaking of which, Chasing Amy is on IFC right now and an infantile Affleck and Joey Lauren Adams in a mesh top are requiring my attention..

Followers