Pages

recap

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Alexander Wang dress, Sam Edelman boots, Guess necklace)

What better place to take a picture of a dress inspired by the way a wet Tshirt clings to the body?

This weekend..gave both of our cats a bath, spent a day in Palm Springs on a whim, tried not to step on mutant ants, almost left my sunglasses in the desert, took pictures of a sandstorm and a sunset, witnessed bone chilling bus crash on the drive back, bought a mildly used white leather couch, decided lingonberry jam is the only kind worth eating, wore a long dress for multiple hours, broke a makeup mirror, shared the best crab dinner of my life at a restaurant with no plates, acquired a woven bracelet at an AMPM in the middle of nowhere, did four loads of laundry and screwed one up, painted my nails eggplant while watching Slumdog Millionaire, contemplated and didn't begin three diy projects, had Colin tell me that I need some new shoes because he's sick of mine, saw one of my best friends again after a year of both wondering if we were fighting, sat in the backseat of my Jeep for longer than I ever have and concluded that I liked it there, found out that my grandmother loves the blog, paid rent, changed outfits over ten times but wore my vintage Escada cardigan with most of them, rediscovered a crochet minidress, fell in love with pomegranate frozen yogurt, laughed into delirium on a pile of rugs, and took all my vitamins.

Followers