Pages

the things we did before

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Emanuel Ungaro hoodie and studded tights, RVCA dress, Nine West wedges, Balenciaga bag)

I'm not actually as caffeine dependent as to need two temperatures of the good stuff handy simultaneously..mine is the iced. I always choose iced.

Combining two loves of mine, studs and tights, these caught my eye in a crazy way in Paris and they are a complete dream in real life too. I decided they deserved a little more than the usual ankle boot treatment and scrounged up these wedges I bought last spring.

Colin and I are driving up to San Francisco for the long weekend - excited for a change of scenery no matter how brief..and to see my family of course. Yeah!

Followers