Pages

nightingale

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have a policy with handbags - if I end up falling in mad lust with one, which is relatively rare, I'll wait it out. If a year later I still want it, I'll figure out a way to get my hands on it. And so it happened with the Nightingale. After seeing it dangling nonchalantly from both the Traina sister's arms last year, I knew that the simple, logo-less design, pliable leather, and S&M-reminiscent zipper strap would work it's way seamlessly into my wardrobe, and since so much later I still couldn't get it out of my mind, I finally bit the bullet and got the luxuriously huge Maxi size. What I love most about it is that it's so damn mushy that if it isn't filled to the brim with my goods, it sort of collapses it's way into not seeming like such a massive bag, but when I was lugging it through the airport yesterday, it fit every last thing I could possibly need to smash in. Caldwell doesn't seem to be quite sold on it yet, declaring it huge and plain, but I'm going to give him some time to come around.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh and I can't stand that creepy black mark my camera is now decorating all my photos with either..taking care of this problem soon...

Tee, Gap. Shorts, Levi's. Sunglasses, Rayban. Bag, Givenchy. Shoes, Aldo.

Followers