Pages

chloé chloé chloé

They came! I opened the Yoox box savagely, nervously wondering if I had ordered the right size. I slipped one on and panicked..were they a smidge too big? My heart stopped as all my dreams of triple strap glory threatened to disintegrate, so I anxiously took them off and gave them some space to breathe while I rooted around in some random boots for a thick gel insole. This proved to do the trick..and they are even lovelier in real life than I had imagined. I don't have too many pairs of designer shoes (4 or 5? I think all Marc), and I mostly spring for the trickle down versions, but there's something about the thick textured leather and sturdy detailing that makes me want to lick them. Good thing too, cause otherwise I would be pretty annoyed that they're now $100 cheaper than when I bought them. I really should stop looking this stuff up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out Clem's fun drawing of me..she captured the gladiators pretty well. Thank you Clem!

Dress, vintage. Hat, Forever 21. Heels, Chloe.

Followers