Pages

packing leads to playing

Locking myself at home today so I would get all those last minute things done, I of course procrastinated in the form of outfit dress-up while attempting to figure out what to pack for my week-long trip. I forgot how much I hate the packing process and usually just end up shoving a bunch of crap in my bag in those last panicked minutes, but these are the looks/items I think I'm leaning towards. Right now, anyway..I'm sure I'll mix them all up later.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sweatshirt
, American Apparel. Skirt, Forever21. Bag, Charlotte Russe. Shirt, Fruit of the Loom. Heels, Nine West.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shirt, Urbn. Vest and shorts, vintage. Boots, Jessica Simpson.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dress, vintage.

Followers