Pages

i love shopping

























As 







much as I love my massive collection of vintage boots, I'm kind of a heel whore and when this morning I languidly searched for the Chloe motorcycle heels on my favorite comprehensive shopping search engine for no other reason than to shamelessly ogle, I came across these on amazing discount heaven Yoox, which I have coveted madly since first setting sight on them in that Spring '07 collection. Let's just say I hope these run true to size, Chloe footwear neophyte that I am....and not to play the devil's advocate here or anything, but they have a bunch more in different colors and styles...

Pardon the French title, my mom is in Paris this week and I am dyyyyyyyyyying of insane, impossible to contain jealousy. I told her to bring me stuff.

Followers