Pages

dandyhorse

I do my fair share of internet roving and thought that I had peered at about every Paris fashion street style documentation that there was to be had, so when I stumbled across Dandyhorse I was rather delighted at being able to ogle more angles and immaculately disheveled looks. Though it's kind of making me sick to look at all these photos of tights and jeans when it's 90 degrees out, these are too good to not share. Now if only the site was updated more often...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Julia von Boehm is an eternal favorite..what a fabulous way to wear all black. Love how comfortable she looks in this gear.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is sort of a fun interpretation of the motorcycle jacket/skinny jean/fierce heel combination which is pretty much the 07/08 uniform.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gray is one of the few (only?) colors that I feel right mixing tones in. Those pants could have been so bad but they're..not.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think those were the ones I wanted. Hmph.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is so Diane Kruger's doing. At my high school there was this guy that everyone called Pacey because they thought he looked like this character. It was pretty annoying.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld is one of those people where I just want ALL THEIR SHOES. I bet she's a 7.5 too....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I always enjoy concentrated coolness.

Followers