Pages

che my way

So sorry for the lack of updates this week, I've just returned from my SoCal trip, much of which I had little/sporadic internet access during. I had quite the adventure in more ways than I can even process right now, and my new goal is to be able to move to Manhattan Beach someday - so beautiful. Though updates were scarce..okay non-existent for the past few days, fear not, for documentation was had throughout. I'm slowly going to make my way through my memory card and I suppose just post in order. In regards to the interesting and quite exuberant commentary, I was sort of shocked and saddened to find there was a sort of ruckus going on while I wasn't able to check the ol' blog too often...no I'm not pulling a Style Bytes though I can see why Agathe might have chosen to do so now..anyway I really don't want to have to moderate comments but I suppose I'll just leave it that way for now..I find myself lucky to have mostly extremely lovely readers who I LOVE but those select few...

So if you don't like looking at pictures of me, then quickly click away lest your eyes disintegrate while peering at this post. In the early days of Treasure Chest Vintage, my boyfriend and I often took photos at this glorious wreck of a shack (you future bioengineers will know right where I am), and we decided to revisit it and do a little makeshift photo shoot with the random clothing I had packed and some things I found in my dresser in what used to be our room. We picked up some Sparks, laid out my gear, and clicked away. Props to him for managing all this with an only partially functional knee!

Let me know if I need to add in where the clothes are from...I figure this is mostly stuff I've worn before. Everything's pretty much vintage or from places like American Apparel and Forever 21. Those fearsome studded bangles I picked up at Loehmann's last weekend for $2.25 each. When I asked my boyfriend if I should get them, he looked aghast and vetoed them, but he promptly promoted them to almost acceptable when I told him they cost less than a soy latte.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Followers