Pages

harnessed



(vintage silk jacket, Hanes tshirt, gifted J Brand cropped jeans, Jeffrey Campbell boots, F21/vintage/Dannijo rings)

I've had this leopard print deal in my closet for months now and have almost worn it as a shirt so many times..I realized this weekend how much better it looks as a flimsy blazer sort of thing instead. Life changing revelation right. The fact remains that it's probably the top part of a slinky pajama set.

Mainly posting these photos to more efficiently answer a frequently asked question in the past couple weeks - where these boots are from. I never really saw them online but I bought them at an LF sale in La Jolla back in February along with some shapeless knits. They look kind of odd here as if they're navy/brown but they're actually black on (brownish) black I promise. I must be re-in love with them again cause they just got tossed into my suitcase for Tokyo. Eight hours left to sleep, finish packing, and get to the airport.

Followers