Pages

yellow mellow fashion

The idea of sweater shorts is sort of hilarious to me...I had a pair when I was little mostly for warmth purposes as far as I can recall but I knew I loved these when I first saw them in New Zealand...anything that can simultaneously channel arctic and bohemian probably needs to be in my closet. They're really that thick and nubby, not that I would expect SGC to skimp on the sturdiness of a cable knit...everyone knows that the guys can slash and tear but their cozier pieces are what really get me. These in particular would keep you warm by the most pitiful of bonfires.

We shot these in San Diego by the tallest stalkiest yellow flowers..couldn't have dreamed them up to be any crazier than they are. There are fields where they literally go on forever...but those are far away at the moment, I just checked into my hotel in Tokyo and am heading to sleep..finallly...

Followers