Pages

photo shoot tomorrow with Elle Girl Japan




Two ideas I've been fixated on lately: doubling up on whites (multiple dresser drawers of flimsy variations make this easy) and snug cropped knits (thermal waffle weave is close enough) to add some structure to oversized pieces. Haven't seen anything in stores so I've cut up some of my own. Layered over the tank I designed for RVCA, which will finally be available to purchase soon..also in black of course.

On the agenda this week: photo shoot tomorrow with Elle Girl Japan, a trip to Vancouver with Colin for the launch of Obakki's f/w collection, and the release of my Forever 21 campaign that someone tweeted me a photo of from New York (thank you Jane!) while I was out last night..made for some pretty public hyperventilation. Really really surreal. Look for the campaign here in the US, Japan, and Korea. Thank you to my readers for all the support...never did I think...

Followers